Here's how it works!
1) Donate $5 to name a cat.
2) We write the name you choose on a slip of paper (along with yours if you're okay with that) and put it in a jar.
3) When we can't think of a name for a cat or kitten we'll post a video or pics of us drawing from the jar, naming the cat whatever is on the slip, and give you a shoutout online. In case you miss the post we'll also send you an email letting you know that you've just named a cat!
- One name per entry, names will only be chosen once. Example: You can request the name Gary 4 times for a total of $20, but when we draw the 1st Gary we'll remove the rest.
- Names can be as short as one word, or include a first, middle, last, and any honorifics.
- Names will be kept in the jar until they are chosen. We will not empty the jar after each naming ceremony.
- No names that are offensive in any way. Anything we deem inappropriate will be tossed out and we'll keep your five bucks.