What to expect when adopting from The Ranch Cat Rescue
1) Our cats and kittens are matched with your family to find the best fit for everyone. Our adoption process is thorough and we may require references and veterinary records for current animals.
2) We favor the buddy system and whenever possible adopt out kittens and cats in bonded pairs. When we do have singletons we usually require you to have another cat friend so your new pal isn't lonely.
3) All cats are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, and microchipped prior to adoption. The average age of kittens available for adoption is 16 weeks. Kittens awaiting surgeries can go home on a foster to adopt basis.
4) The Ranch is funded with donations and our model is to adopt cats at no set cost. We simply ask that you give what you can via any of our donation vehicles.
5) Depending on what cats we have in rescue when you apply, adoption timelines will vary and may be lengthy for kittens. If you are looking for a furry friend to take home right away we recommend visiting your local animal shelter. Petco and Petsmart are also great options as all of their adoptable cats come from rescues and shelters. We do not do same-day adoptions.
All of our adoptable cats are currently listed through Pet Finder.
CLICK HERE TO SEE LISTINGS and fill out the application form below when you see someone you like!
Fill out our quick adoption form and get ready to meet your new feline friend from The Ranch!